In today’s article, we will talk about how to change language on WhatsApp in Android. Today we will talk about this topic. Sometimes it happens that we have a problem with the official language of Whatsapp.
We want to use our local language. When we use our local language, it is easy to talk to our friends. That’s why we always want our Whatsapp language to be in our language.
Sometimes it happens that the user does not know the English language given in WhatsApp and the user does not know the settings of WhatsApp Messenger. For this reason, the WhatsApp Messenger user wants the
language of his WhatsApp application to be according to his will. I do not want to waste your time, so I take you directly to the article and tell you about your topic.
You will need your Android phone to change the language of your WhatsApp application and that phone should also have WhatsApp Messenger application. Let us go on our first step.
- ⇲ How To Write Bold Text in Youtube Comments and Description
- ⇲ (Fixed)Why Can’t I Tag Someone on Facebook – Full Guide
- ⇲ Best Method How to Delete Pokes on Facebook
How Do I Change Language on Whatsapp Android Phone
- First of all, you have to open the WhatsApp social media application on your phone.
- Now you will see a symbol on the top side of your phone (three dots), you have to click that symbol once.
- Now a popup window will open in your phone, at the bottom of that popup window you will see (Settings) written. You have to click on the tab with that settings.
- Now a popup window will open again.
- Now you have to click once on (chat).
- Once again a popup will open and a setting named (App Language) will appear in (Chat Settings).
- Now you have to click on that (app settings) and select the language of your choice and click on it.
- As soon as you click, your selected language will appear in your phone.
You must have known how easy it was to do this trisk. Now I will tell you how the language is changed in Samsung’s phone. This trick is also very easy, let me tell you about it too.
How to Change Language in Whatsapp on Samsung Phones
Now let’s talk about the Samsung phone. Changing the language of WhatsApp Messenger on a Samsung phone is as easy as it is on all phones. If you just want to change the language of the messenger, then you can follow the method mentioned above.
And if you want to change the keyboard language of your WhatsApp social media messenger, then follow this step. Now we will tell you about all the ways in which you can change the language of your WhatsApp keyboard.
This will benefit you very well. You will be able to talk to your friends etc. in your language, that too in your local language, let me tell you about this trick.
- First of all, you have to open the WhatsApp application on your phone, after which you have to open the profile of the person you want to talk to.
- Now you have to click once on (type a message).
- Now your phone’s keyboard will open and you will see the (icon) below (Settings) in it, you have to click on the icon of that settings.
- Now a popup window will open on your phone and you will see some settings there.
- But you will see an option (add input language) on the top side, you have to click once on that option.
- Now you will find all kinds of languages there. Now you can choose the language you want. Now you must have understood how keyboard language is changed in Samsung phones.
Advantages of changing the language of the phone’s keyboard
Now I will tell you about the advantages of changing the language of the phone. Changing the language of the phone’s keyboard makes it easier for you to talk to your friends in the local language, saving you time.
You can put any of your things in front of your friends very easily. When you talk to someone in your local language, they understand it very easily.
How to Fix Auto Text Place Setting on Samsung Phone
This problem often comes in Samsung’s phone, whenever you write some text in Samsung’s phone, pressing (space button) changes your text and you have to fix it again every time.
Because of this problem, your typing speed also decreases. You have to improve your word again and again.
Now you want to get some technique that will help you get rid of this problem. But I would like to tell you that your phone has such technology, with the help of which you can get rid of this problem. Let me give you complete information about this trick.
- First of all, you have to open a messenger to type the message in the phone.
- And then click (write a message) to write the message.
- Now your keyboard will open. Now you will see the icon of settings next to the spacebar there and you have to click on that icon.
- Now your phone will take you to a new page with a popup page. Where the keyboard and input have all the settings.
- Now you have to find (auto place) from those settings and click on it. And (The auto Place) setting has to be turned off.
This way you can fix the (Auto Place) setting of your Android keyboard and troubleshoot your problem.