How to clear instagram cache. You always ask this question on Google. Keeping this in mind, we have brought this article for you.
We can also call the cache file lying in the Android or computer as a temporary file. This cache file is the data used by your Android application. Which is lying in the storage of your Android as a temporary file.
This cache data does not belong to just one application. This data is the cache data of all the applications being used on your phone.
The more you use the application, the larger the size of the cache file will become. You can see the difference by going to the storage of the Android phone. You will see this difference when you delete the cache file of all the applications.
Perhaps you do not know that when your phone’s cache file becomes more, then your phone starts working a little slower than before.
Now a question must be coming in your mind. When cache file is not good for our phone then why application companies use it. Let us understand in detail about the cache file.
What is cache data on android and computer
If you use the internet or apps on your phone, you’ve definitely experienced cached data, whether you knew it or not.
cache data is basically information, such as pictures, files, and videos that are saved on your laptop, phone, or computer to allow it to load up faster the next time you ask it to perform the same task.
It helps load pages quicker and perform tasks faster, but it can be a double-edged sword. That’s because if your device contains too much cache data, it will gradually use up the storage, which, in turn, affects the device’s loading time. In other words, a little bit of cached data is effective, but a lot can hamper your processes.
This is why it’s advised to clear up the cache data on your devices once in a while so that you avoid this build-up.
If you’re wondering why the speed of your phone is gradually grinding to a halt, cached data could be to blame.
If you want to clear the cache data then you must read the next article. Deleting cache data is very easy, in this article you will be shown step by step how to delete cache data.
How to clear cache on Instagram (Step-by-Step)
Before this, we have known what is cache and what are its advantages and disadvantages. Now let’s know how to delete Instagram cache
- To delete Instagram cache, first go to the phone’s settings.
- Now scroll down.
- Below you will see the option of App Management, click on it.
- Now app list option will appear at the top. Click on the option of App List.
- Now scroll down and click on Instagram.
- Now click on Storage Usage.
- By clicking on the Storage Usage option, you reach the final page. From where you will be able to delete Instagram cache.
- Finally now you have to click on “Clear cache” and then click on “Clear data”. Doing so will clear Instagram’s “Cache data”.
So in this way you can clear the cache data of Instagram. While clearing the cache of Instagram, you must have seen how much cache data has used up your storage.
Similarly, all applications use up your phone’s storage. Due to which the storage of your phone gets filled up quickly.
And your android phone starts working slow. If you keep clearing the cache from time to time then you will not face this kind of problem.
Another way to clear Cache on Instagram
There is another way to delete Instagram cache, with the help of which you can delete Instagram cache by following some steps. Let us understand it step by step.
- First of all, touch and hold the Instagram icon for a while. Doing so will pop-up “Uninstall” and “App Info” options on your screen.
- Click on the “App Info” option.
- Click “Storage Usage”.
- Now click on “Clear data” and “Clear cache”.
This method is also easier than the previous method. Use whatever method is easiest for you. The working of both the methods is same.
How to Clear Instagram Cache iphone
If you want to clear your Instagram cache on your iPhone or iPad, follow these steps.
- First go to your Instagram profile and tap on ‘Settings’.
- Now tap on ‘Security’ option.
- Tap on Clear Search History (iPhone) or Search History (Android) option.
- Tap on ‘Clear all’ option
If you just follow these steps then you will not have any problem in clearing the cache data of Instagram.