YouTube is the world’s largest video-sharing platform, with billions of users accessing the platform every day to watch their favorite content.
However, sometimes, users face errors while using the app, and the most common error of YouTube is that sometimes YouTube video pauses when playing the video.
This error can be frustrating especially if you are in the middle of watching a video, but don’t worry, it can be fixed. In this article, we will take a look at the reasons why this error may occur and provide you step-by-step instructions on how to fix it on your F22 Pro XDA device.
What Causes the “YouTube Has Stopped” Error?
- Old version of YouTube app: First of all make sure that you have the latest version of YouTube app installed on your device.
- Insufficient device memory: If your device does not have enough memory, it can also cause YouTube app to crash.
- Cache and data issues: Sometimes, the cache and data accumulation in the YouTube app can cause it to crash. For this you need to clear the cache data of youtube.
- Conflict with other apps: Sometimes there are some apps present in your device which can cause YouTube app to crash.
How to Fix the “YouTube Has Stopped” Error on F22 Pro XDA
If you are getting “YouTube has stopped” error on your F22 Pro XDA device, then you need to follow these steps to fix it:
1. Update the YouTube App: Sometimes YouTube videos won’t play on older devices because the app isn’t up to date, so the first thing you should do is make sure you have the latest version of the YouTube app installed on your device. To check it, go to Google Play Store and search for YouTube app and tap on “Update”.
2. Clear the YouTube App’s Cache and Data: Clearing the cache and data of the YouTube app can help in solving the problem, it is seen many times that due to the cache data, error occurs in the apps, to fix which we have to clear the cache data.
To clear the cache data, go to your device’s Settings, tap “Apps”, find the YouTube app, tap “Storage”, then tap “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data”.
3. Uninstall Conflicting Apps: If other apps on your device are conflicting with the YouTube app, causing it to crash, uninstalling these apps can help resolve the issue. To do this, go to your device’s settings, tap on “Apps,” find the conflicting app, tap on “Uninstall,” and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
4. Free Up Device Memory: If your device doesn’t have enough memory, it can cause the YouTube app to crash. To free up memory, go to your device’s settings, tap on “Storage,” and then tap on “Clean Up” to remove unnecessary files and free up space.
5. Reset Your Device: If all else fails, resetting your device can help resolve the “YouTube has stopped” error. However, keep in mind that this will erase all of your data, so make sure to back up your important files before proceeding. To reset your device, go to your device’s settings, tap on “System,” tap on “Reset,” and then tap on “Factory Data Reset.”
The “YouTube has stopped” error can be frustrating, but it can be fixed by following the steps outlined in this article. Whether it’s caused by an outdated app, insufficient device memory, cache and data issues, or conflicts with other apps, these steps
1 thought on “How to Fix YouTube Has Stopped Error on F22 Pro XDA”
Thank You So Much Sir